Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm really stupid for doing those things. I'm sorry my Red.. huhu, i really am.

My father is coming back from California today after merely a week of staying there. Why? Well, my mom told all the nasty details of my dad's extracuricular activities to his siblings. Now, my aunt, the one who told him to go work in California, was so angry about it that she told him to just go back and fix things. Sorry, but for me? I can't forgive my horny, bastard of a father. Harsh, right? Well, he deserves what is happening to him. Toying outside of marriage, and to add to that.. with an 18-year old girl, just my age. Stupid.

I've told myself (in my head of course.) repeatedly that I will not let my father walk me down the aisle when I do get married. If he protests.. screw him then, it's my wedding! My reason? Why would he walk me down the aisle to be married when he himself doesn't know what being married means? I've got a point right? Screw him.

The annoying part is.. the work he was supposed to do back in California, for a friend of my aunt's, could have gotten our family a fucking GREEN CARD. Yes, the ticket to the American dream. But he just had to screw around, eh? And now, I'll make a prediction. He'll be back, blaming my mom with all this. His fault dammit. No one else to blame but himself.

My boyfriend once told me.. There are no secrets that are not discovered. One way or another, his affair would have been discovered anyway. Just fuck off, father.

No comments: